The Ancestor is Next
Adams is next dollar coin
They mention what some of the errors with previous dollar coins have been. I highly suggest getting to know what they are "supposed" to look like and check every one that passes through your hands.
I got a mixed roll of Sacagawea and George dollars, and BOY did that confuse me. I'd get excited, "This one has no side letters! YES!... Oh... it's a Sacagawea. Drat."
Tomorrow will be a good day to head to the bank to get a roll of Adams' dollars. If your bank doesn't have them, pitch a fit and tell them: "Dollar coins will last 20 years, whereas a dollar bill lasts less than six months!" It's our patriotic duty to put these dollar coins in circulation.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
They mention what some of the errors with previous dollar coins have been. I highly suggest getting to know what they are "supposed" to look like and check every one that passes through your hands.
I got a mixed roll of Sacagawea and George dollars, and BOY did that confuse me. I'd get excited, "This one has no side letters! YES!... Oh... it's a Sacagawea. Drat."
Tomorrow will be a good day to head to the bank to get a roll of Adams' dollars. If your bank doesn't have them, pitch a fit and tell them: "Dollar coins will last 20 years, whereas a dollar bill lasts less than six months!" It's our patriotic duty to put these dollar coins in circulation.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Labels: My Hobbies
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home