"Be afraid, very afraid" and other topics
Know what a Class One Beverage Alert is? Just trust me, you don't want to be drinking when you read this .
Ambulance Driver is always a good read. Just pick a day.
Then I check in with Crystal every chance I get. You should just start from the beginning with her blog.
Finally, I drop by and soak up the Wisdom that is The Law Dog . Likewise, everything written by Mr. 'Dawg is worthy of reading... several times.
If only I can get to the level of Beverage Alerts these folks regularly generate, then I will have ARRIVED.
Ambulance Driver is always a good read. Just pick a day.
Then I check in with Crystal every chance I get. You should just start from the beginning with her blog.
Finally, I drop by and soak up the Wisdom that is The Law Dog . Likewise, everything written by Mr. 'Dawg is worthy of reading... several times.
If only I can get to the level of Beverage Alerts these folks regularly generate, then I will have ARRIVED.
Labels: My Hobbies
1 Comments:
At Saturday, June 02, 2007 1:03:00 AM ,
Ambulance Driver said...
Thanks for the linky love, Janie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home