Janie Not-So-Long Hair

I'm getting back to sewing. Blood, sweat, and tears will follow. I am so sure.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just when you think the rain has stopped...

... it starts again!

It was so foggy this morning (how foggy was it?), many of the school districts had delayed opennings. The bridges had speed reductions, especially the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.

Don't you just LOVE Spring?

I have a surprize for Mr. Groundhog-That-Eats-The-Tops-Of-My-Veggies. (Current count: 4 tomatoes, 3 cucumbers "topped" with most of the top leaves bitten off, but I haven't counted TODAY, sheesh.) Wally World sells CO2 cartridges for air guns. I picked up a 25 pack, so it'll be awhile before I run out. The next time I yell "GET OUT OF MY GARDEN!!", it will be accompanied by a pellet to his rear.

Can you say "negative reinforcement"? I knew you could.

Fear my voice, rodent, for you shall pay for the baby plants you destroyed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home