Janie Not-So-Long Hair

I'm getting back to sewing. Blood, sweat, and tears will follow. I am so sure.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Changing weather pattern clouds


This was the day that started my most recent series of cloud pictures. Back in Feburary a cold front was moving through. Heading towards the Midtown Tunnel, I beheld a wonderous sky! Traffic was at a crawl, so I pulled out the digital camera.

The fence gives a perspective on the size of the cloud bank. Portsmouth International Terminal (PIT) is in the distance. The giraffe-looking things are the cranes that lift containers off ships.

I especially liked how the fence and wall run into the clouds, dwindling to "nothing" in the distance. The solid cloud was indeed solid over my head. I knew the conditions would not last and I wouldn't get another picture like it if I waited even a few minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home