I wrote my wish list
I was threatened the other day.
"If you don't write me a wish list, Santa Claus won't bring you anything and I won't go shopping for you either."
Is that a hint?
Sanitized* for public viewing, here is my list.
Panties: pick a color, any color. Hanes Her Way bikini preferred.
Socks: BLACK**, any shade of blue, no white unless included in a multipack.
Bras: Red, black, any shade of white to tan.
Bendy Straws: I know none of you have noticed I’m down to my last five straws… and two of them don’t bend at all. They don’t have to be individually wrapped.
Sweater: button up the front style. Pick almost any color (no green). Medium size preferred. Sweater that could be worn with dresser clothes would be nice.
*This means my editorial comments have been mostly removed. You don't really need to know my sizes, do you? Didn't think you did.
**Last couple of times I wore my black jeans, I had to match my socks to my shirt. The black jeans are the only black pants in use at the moment. Where the heck did my black socks go? Maybe that should be the focus of a future blog.
"If you don't write me a wish list, Santa Claus won't bring you anything and I won't go shopping for you either."
Is that a hint?
Sanitized* for public viewing, here is my list.
Panties: pick a color, any color. Hanes Her Way bikini preferred.
Socks: BLACK**, any shade of blue, no white unless included in a multipack.
Bras: Red, black, any shade of white to tan.
Bendy Straws: I know none of you have noticed I’m down to my last five straws… and two of them don’t bend at all. They don’t have to be individually wrapped.
Sweater: button up the front style. Pick almost any color (no green). Medium size preferred. Sweater that could be worn with dresser clothes would be nice.
*This means my editorial comments have been mostly removed. You don't really need to know my sizes, do you? Didn't think you did.
**Last couple of times I wore my black jeans, I had to match my socks to my shirt. The black jeans are the only black pants in use at the moment. Where the heck did my black socks go? Maybe that should be the focus of a future blog.
Labels: Hubby
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home