Janie Not-So-Long Hair

I'm getting back to sewing. Blood, sweat, and tears will follow. I am so sure.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

How long could I rant on this one?

So here I was, up early to throw people out the house on time, and I sat down to read my favorite blogs.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2008/04/pooblick-skooll-eddicayshun.html#links

This comment (the final one at the time of my reading) caught my eye:



Dennis from the North said...
Anonymous said...

"Yes of course its abysmal knowledge of history but frankly I kinda give people who want to thumb their nose at the chinese a pass most times. There are too many who would simply ignore the trangessions of the Chinese government because its inconvenient or stands in the way of a decent profit that a few poorly though out signs are not the worst thing in the world."

Screw Tibet, Free the South!!

I refuse to give these hypocritical Americans a "pass". They have very conveniently ignored their own sorry history and STILL refuse to free the Southern states which are STILL being held as brutally conquered and occupied territory!

1:25 AM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home