Janie Not-So-Long Hair

I'm getting back to sewing. Blood, sweat, and tears will follow. I am so sure.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I've been working in my garden...

All the live long day...

So I'm going to go to bed early. The 20 NEW tomatoes will have to just survive. They aren't getting any more attention for a few days. My hands are worn out and need to recouperate. Gravel is one thing; broken glass is quite another.

The first Early Girl Tomato is suffering along but surviving. Should I bother to go back for cucumbers? The watermelon plants beckoned, but I have to prepare a spot for growing them in a hill.

This will all wait for later. I hope Mr. Asimov will put me to sleep like he did last night. I SO hated to put down "Robots and Empire", but I was no longer digesting what I was staring at.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home